Ps4 DVD Game FIFA 18 Gold Edition
Minimum System Requirements (Direct X 12) OS: Windows 10 – 64-Bit ** CPU: Intel i3 6300T or equivalent benchmark (5,199) – Intel i3 4340 (5,226), and Intel i3 4350 (5,302) as alternatives. AMD equivalent is AMD Athlon X4 870K (5,219) – AMD FX-4350 (5,272) and FX-4330 (5,297) as alternatives. RAM: 8GB Hard Drive Space Required: 50.0 GB Minimum Supported Video Cards: NVidia GeForce GTX 660 (4,116) 2GB or equivalent * AMD equivalent is Radeon RX 460 (4,218)/R9 270 (4,258)/R7 370 (4,258) Direct X: 12 Minimum System Requirements (DirectX 11) OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 – 64-Bit CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.4 GHz RAM: 8GB Hard Drive Space Required: 50.0 GB Minimum Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GTX 460 or AMD Radeon R7 260 Direct X: 11.0 FIFA 18 sets new standards: The power of the current Frostbite engine makes the heroes, teams and the atmosphere of football come to life. The Standard Edition is particularly convincing with the innovative Real Player Motion Technology, including a new reaction speed and unimagined player personality. Cristiano Ronaldo and his super-colleagues correspond to their characters as the real role models and shots as well as head balls become even more fluid. In addition, you can use the new player positions to read the course of the ball better and get more chances – for a gripping football experience.
Pampers Premium Dry Care Pants
- Silky soft material: Keep baby’s skin comfortable
- 3 extra absorb channels: Distribute wetness evenly
- Top dry layer: Absorbs wetness and locks it away
- Breathable materials: 1 million micropores help baby skin breath easily
- S curve design: Follows baby’s movement to protect from friction
- Baby lotion that moisturizes and nourishes your baby’s skin to protect it from diaper rash and irritation
- Wetness indicator on the diaper: Turns yellow to blue indicating when it’s time to change the diaper
PS 4 Game MXGP2 Motocross game
- Includes every Track and Rider from the 2015 Official MXGP Championship, including Glen Helen and the new American Tracks
- For the first time in an MXGP game, players will now have the chance to ride in 2 brand new indoor stadiums
- Players will have unprecedented levels of customization. Not just on how their rider looks or their team name, but they’ll be able to customize every part of their bike: suspension, liveries, brakes, handles etc… After having built a bike, players will then be able to test themselves on the test track and gauge how well the new components will work in a live race!
- For the first time ever in a Motocross videogame, MXoN (Motocross of Nations) will be available as a separate game mode and players will be able to race against the best riders the world has to offer!